badge

Search Flipkart

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Excitement for the next zen aka Asus Zenfone2

I was already a fan of launch of Killer devices which big brands kept continuation in iterative manner.
Simple take Apple as an example. iPhones... now the iteration reached to version iPhone 6+.
Similarly in the case of Samsung with its Galaxy S series. Now the iteration has reached S6 edge.
Then we have HTC which has managed to reach its iteration to M9.
Also, who can forget Google for the nexus series , which has reached Nexus 6.

I used to follow all those devices blog by blog. Even drop tests and tear down. But there is a common thing if you notice for all those iterations, these devices are very costly from an Indian middle class perspective.
As the above mentioned devices almost cost a good configured Laptop. Therefore I used to only look those devices with a dream when these will be mine , when will be I able to get hands on those devices.
Then suddenly I got invite for the ZenFone 4 and ZenFone 5 launch previous year. Attending that launch simply blowed my expectation from Asus as Asus was a new player in the market.

Man!! what a piece(or say masterpiece ) I had in my hand. What a screen, what an amazing camera feature (Loved the low light demo especially). I was blown away instantly the phone. I was not only blown away by the feature, but it was also the price vs feature comparison. Coming from the last year launch I used to suggest my friends to get this phone. And 2 of my friends who used to rely on my expert advice went ahead and bought ZenFone5. Till date I have no complaints from those two friends. I have used the ZenFone for two days and love it all.

I didn't expected an iteration of ZenFone from Asus. But again Asus did it and did it again what customer wants.The following features of ZenFone 2 make it stand out of the crowd of other Phones.

  • 64-bit Intel Atom 2.3G CPU (Yay!! 64 bit)
  • 6430 PowerVR 533MHz GPU (533 MHz GPU :) )
  • 64-bit Dual-Channel 4GB RAM (Are you Kidding me !!)
  • Cat4+ 250Mbps LTE W/ CA (Again 250 Mpbs ...seriuosly !!)
  • 802.11ac 433Mbps WiFi (My expensive NetGear doesn't match this :(  )
  • 13MP PixelMaster camera with its f/2.0-aperture (Greeeeeeeatt!!!)
  • 60% of Battery Capacity in 39 Minutes! (Need I say more .....)
Here is the detailed configuration:


There are several other features in ZenFone 2 which makes it grab the phone as soon as possible type category. I am very much excited to get my senses on this phone. Especially my eyes and my hands are becoming eager to get it on ASAP. Mind it!! It has a gorgeous 5.5 inch screen and 60ms Touch responsiveness , that's why my eyes and hands are getting eager.

 My best pick of features in this phone is RAM and Charging speed which will come handy in day to day usage.


Hopes are alive from Asus that these features don't burn a hole in my packet.

No comments:

Post a Comment